Item No. WMB73960AGB
1. Carrying handles
Killer Whale Single Fishing Kayak has plastic carrying handles. The handles are made thicker design, so when you carry the kayak, it will not hurt your hands. This design is good for you to carry the kayak.
Functionalities & Material & Warranty
- The pedal system helps you breeze into shallow water with aquatic plants. Using the power of your legs, you’ll be able to cover long distances without getting tired.
- The pedal drive enables quick but smooth and easy acceleration and stopping. Whether you're going for long distance between fishing spots or doing nuanced kayak positioning as you sneak up on the big ones.
- Hands-free pedal drive is the perfect choice for anglers, photographers and videographers.
[Rudder System Maneuvered by Hand]
- Also equipped with a rudder controller, which is easily controlled by hand from the side of your seat
[Premium Fishing/hunting Features]
- Camouflage color covering both the hull and bottom making it looks like part of their surroundings, perfect for Canadian natural environment possessing abundant lakes and serving your fishing or hunting aquatic birds or ducks
- Equipped with fishing rod holders including a swivel fishing rod holder, a fishing rod tie-down at the left, rectangle drop grooves for fishing bait boxes, 2 rigging tracks to set up your favorite accessories, a fish lure panel with holes at the bottom of the scupper plug in front of the connector of pedal system to attract fish and storage area with bungee cords in the front and rear compartment to store your fish, ducks or tools, waterproof bags, etc. catering to even the most passionate anglers
- Storage in this kayak ensuring you enough room to organize all your fishing gear
[Stable & Safe]
- Holds a maximum capacity of 83lb (180 kgs). Increased weight capacity to enable taller people and carry more equipment.
- Sit-on-top hull offering maximum stability giving you a secure and steady ride, easy to get in and out of the kayak.
- Wide and flat deck platform providing a large standing area along with our unique hull technology giving you the balance you need when doing fishing
- 6 scupper plugs around the kayak body for easy drainage if needed.
- The ergonomic design offers maximum comfort, non-slip and stable.
- Made from exceptionally durable High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), weighing 102.5lb (46.5kgs), easier to be transported by a kayak trolley.
- Best for lakes, rivers, dams, estuaries, and harbors. These kayaks allow you to go where larger boats can't, such as kelp beds, reefs, mangrove shallows, and coastal cliffs.
- Large storage space on the back of the kayak along with a bungee cord to secure larger items
[Motor Bar Position]
- This kayak is designed with a position to mount your motor bar at the rear compartment so that you could upgrade it with a motor you chosen to explore remote fishing, hunting or recreational spots easily.
- Made from premium virgin (not recycled) rotational moulded UV resistant high density polyethylene (HDPE) from the UK, quality product built to last. HDPE is far superior to LLDPE in strength and durability. HDPE is UV8-stabilized plastic. UV8 means protection for a total of 8000 hours without any discoloration or degradation.
- Warranty on the kayak hull: 3 years
- Warranty on kayak components: 12 months