Item No. WMB73953BRA
Functionalities & Material & Warranty
[Premium Fishing/hunting Features]
- Camouflage color covering both the hull and bottom making it looks like part of their surroundings, perfect for Canadian natural environment possessing abundant lakes and serving your fishing or hunting aquatic birds or ducks
- Equipped with fishing rod holders including a swivel fishing rod holder, 2 rigging tracks to set up your favorite accessories, a fish lure panel with holes at the bottom to attract fish and storage area with bungee cords and mesh to store your fish, ducks or tools, waterproof bags, etc. catering to even the most passionate anglers
- Storage in this kayak ensuring you enough room to organize all your fishing gear
[Stable & Safe]
- Holds a maximum capacity of 83lb (180 kgs).
- Aquadynamic shape with a front and rear V-shaped hull to ensure kayak tracks are straight and move faster with less effort, ensuring you peace of mind during your ride.
- Sit-on-top hull offering maximum stability giving you a secure and steady ride, easy to get in and out of the kayak.
- Wide and flat deck platform providing a large standing area along with our unique hull technology giving you the balance you need when doing fishing
- Nine scupper plugs around the kayak body for easy drainage if needed.
- Made from exceptionally durable High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), weighing 68.34lb (31kgs), easier to be transported.
- About 10 ft, it's car-top-able and can be loaded and unloaded by one person.
- Best for lakes, rivers, dams, estuaries, and harbors. These kayaks allow you to go where larger boats can't, such as kelp beds, reefs, mangrove shallows, and coastal cliffs.
- Large storage space on the back of the kayak along with bungee cord to secure larger items
[Motor Bar Position]
- This kayak is designed with a position to mount your motor bar at the rear compartment so that you could upgrade it with a motor you chosen to explore remote fishing, hunting or recreational spots easily.
- Made from premium virgin (not recycled) rotational moulded UV resistant high density polyethylene (HDPE) from the UK, quality product built to last. HDPE is far superior to LLDPE in strength and durability. HDPE is UV8-stabilized plastic. UV8 means protection for a total of 8000 hours without any discoloration or degradation.
- Warranty on the kayak hull: 3 years
- Warranty on kayak components: 12 months